The following are some frequently asked questions and answers about TuneBoto Amazon Video Downloader for Windows.
The free trial version enables you to download the first 5 minutes of each Prime video. To unlock its trial limits, you need to register the program with your license received after purchasing.
Run TuneBoto on your computer and sign in with your Amazon Prime Video account, click on the "Key" icon to open the registration window, and then copy and paste the registration Email and Code you received into the window.
The registration information is case sensitive. So please do not add blank at the beginning or end of the word. And please make sure you've downloaded the correct program. Otherwise, please download the latest version from Download Center. If your problem still persists, please try to contact us via [email protected]
We provide three license plans to meet your requirements for the different usage times of TuneBoto Amazon Video Downloader (Win). The following will be the detailed info for these 3 plans:
1. There are 3 types of license plans for your choice (1 month/ 1 Year/ Lifetime). Which plan you select will determine how long you can use TuneBoto Amazon Video Downloader (Win) with full features.
2. To ensure the service quality, the Automatic Renewal of the 1-Month & the 1-Year plan is enabled by default. But no worries, the service is optional and can be disabled at any time. If you would like to cancel your next subscription, please go to the email of your order receipt, where there is a link to cancel automatic renewal. For more detailed info, please refer to TuneBoto Subscription FAQs.
3. The Lifetime Plan is for lifelong use & upgrade. You will be charged only once.
4. Each license can be used on one computer only.
5. TuneBoto commits a 100% money-back guarantee under accepted circumstances. Check our Refund Policy.
TuneBoto Amazon Video Downloader are empowered to download any TV shows or movies from Amazon Prime Video to MP4 and MKV format at a fast speed with audios & subtitles retained.
Sorry, no. But we've added this feature to our future plan. Thank you for your patience in advance.
TuneBoto supports hardware acceleration with Intel/NVIDIA/AMD graphics cards, which will enable you to run the program more smoothly and speed up the download process. To get the best performance, please make sure you have the latest graphics driver installed on your computer. Here is how to check and upgrade the graphics cards:
1. Right-click the Windows Start menu and choose "Device Manager", find "Display adapters", right-click your graphics card and select "Update driver" in the drop-down list.
2. Sometimes driver upgrades might end in failure. No worries, you can also install the latest graphics driver from your graphics card manufacturer's website: Intel / NVIDIA / AMD (choose the correct one according to your computer). After upgrading your graphics driver, please reboot your computer to activate it.
To download HD videos, please make sure your computer supports playing HDCP-enabled content, otherwise, you can only download videos with "Low" or "Medium" quality. Currently, if you want to download HD(1080P) Prime videos with TuneBoto, your computer needs to support at least HDCP 1.0.
How to check if your computer supports HDCP or not?
Check HDCP Policy on EME Extension
Please directly click this link, select "1.0" and click "Get HDCP Status" on the page. If your checking result is "HDCP is available for XX", your computer is HDCP supported.
Directly click on the name of Prime movie or TV show on TuneBoto, followed that a pop-up browser will show you the target title, and then please check if that video can be played before downloading.
If it can not be played, please try to go to the "Setting Window" and switch to correct region for a try.
In addition, Failed -8001 may also occur when you frequently search for videos or download videos in bulk since Amazon will prevent its users from accessing the video too frequently. In this case, please search for the videos by video links or access and download the videos later.
Since the latest update of Amazon Prime Video, Amazon adds more limits on HDCP requirements for accessing HD videos. Accordingly, now, if you want to download HD(1080P) content with TuneBoto, your computer needs to support at least HDCP 1.0.
Please go to this page to check if your computer meets the requirements. Click the "V" icon and choose a specified version, such as "1.0", then tap on "Get HDCP Status" to check whether your device supports HDCP-enabled content or not. If you get a result as "HDCP is available for 1.0" or higher versions, it means that your computer is able to get HD videos from Amazon Prime Video.
Besides, Failed -25 may happen when the display screen turns off. Please make sure the display screen is on when downloading the videos.
If your device meets the requirements but you still fail to download videos, please send the latest log files of TuneBoto to us for further analysis. You can find them by going to the program, click the Menu button (on the upper right corner) > Open log file. You will see a "logs" folder, please send us all the log files in this folder.
And please also send us the screenshot of this page that shows the testing results that HDCP is available for 1.0 or above.
The Failed -10 may be caused by the unstable internet or download time-out. Please try to redownload your Amazon Video and check again.
The Failed -24 may be caused by failing to download the subtitle files. Please reselect the subtitles type on the "Setting" window or "Advanced Setting" window. After that, please try to redownload your Amazon Video and check again.
Should you have any questions about how to using TuneBoto Amazon Video Downloader for Windows, please contact us via [email protected]
Send us the issue details, and attach the log file as well. You can find log files by going to the program, click the "Menu" button (on the upper right corner) > Open log file. You will see a "Logs" folder, please send us all the log files in this folder.