TuneBoto offers two kinds of purchase plans: subscription & lifetime. The subscription-based 1-Month & 1-Year plan will be renewed automatically by default. Of course, the service is optional. If you no longer wish to continue it, please go to the email (with registration code included) to cancel the automatic renewal. Keep reading, all the questions about TuneBoto subscription will be answered below.
1. What is the Refund Policy?
TuneBoto offers a 5-day money-back guarantee on the one-month and the one-year subscription of all products, and 30-day on the lifetime plan. Your money back guarantee starts from the moment your payment has been made. For more details about refund conditions, please refer to our Refund Policy.
2. How to Cancel the Auto-Renewal?
The Auto-Renewal service on TuneBoto is enabled by default. To disable the renewal, you must cancel it before the renewal date.
There are two ways to cancel the auto-renewal:
- Method One: After finishing the order, you will receive an email with a license included, where there is a link to cancel automatic renewal. It should be at the bottom of the email, saying that "To cancel the auto-renewal subscription, click here". Please click it to disable the renew subscription.
- Method Two: Feel free to contact us by emailing [email protected], we will help you cancel the service timely.
After successfully canceling the subscription, no further charges will apply.
3. I have canceled the subscription, why haven’t received the refund?
The cancel link, in the email with registration code, is used to cancel the auto-renewal service rather than the order. If you need to request a refund for some reason, please feel free to contact us by emailing [email protected] and we will help you out ASAP
4. I have renewed my subscription, why does my registration code become invalid?
After the renewal, you will receive a new license. Please launch TuneBoto, go to "Register > Change Account" and activate it again via the new code. If you didn't get the new license, feel free to contact us by emailing [email protected] and we will help you out ASAP.
5. Can I Keep Using the Program Once Canceled the Auto-Renewal?
Yes, you still have access to use the full version of TuneBoto for the remainder of your billing period. And you can also check the expiration date on the Registration window.
When the subscription expires, the program will revert to the free trial version. Repurchase will be required if you want to keep using the full version.
6. The actual price is different from the price displayed on the website, Why?
All programs are all priced in US dollar. The price on our website does not include any tax. You may need to pay VAT or other taxes varies by country.
Your subscription will be renewed at the real-time price rather than the first-purchase price. For example, we will do some promotions occasionally. If you purchase the program with a discount price, bear in mind that: the discounted price is only applied to the initial purchase, and subsequent renewals will be charged at the original price as displayed on our website.
7. How Can I Change or Upgrade the Subscription Plan?
Currently, only the monthly plan can be directly switched to the annual plan under the same software. If you want to upgrade your subscription to the annual plan, please contact us via supp[email protected], we will help you change so soon.
The remaining unused days of your current subscription will be calculated and converted to the remaining balance, which will be used to deduct the cost of the new subscription, and you will be charged the insufficient portion if applicable. Once the change of subscription confirmed, you will be charged (the difference) on the day, and receive a new license to activate the program.
Note: This does not work on upgrading to the lifetime plan from a monthly or annual plan. If you'd like to get lifetime access to TuneBoto programs after a period of using, you need to buy the lifetime plan additionally.
If you have any further questions, please contact us: [email protected]