The following are some frequently asked questions and answers about TuneBoto Amazon Video Downloader for Mac.
The free trial version enables you to download the first 5 minutes of each Prime video. To unlock its trial limits, you need to register the program with your license received after purchasing.
Run TuneBoto on your computer and sign in with your Amazon Prime Video account, click on the "Key" icon to open the registration window, and then copy and paste the registration Email and Code you received into the window.
The registration information is case sensitive. So please do not add blank at the beginning or end of the word. And please make sure you've downloaded the correct program. Otherwise, please download the latest version from Download Center. If your problem still persists, please try to contact us via [email protected]
We provide three license plans to meet your requirements for the different usage times of TuneBoto Amazon Video Downloader (Mac). The following will be the detailed info for these 3 plans:
1. There are 3 types of license plans for your choice (1 month/ 1 Year/ Lifetime). Which plan you select will determine how long you can use TuneBoto Amazon Video Downloader (Mac) with full features.
2. To ensure the service quality, the Automatic Renewal of the 1-Month & the 1-Year plan is enabled by default. But no worries, the service is optional and can be disabled at any time. If you would like to cancel your next subscription, please go to the email of your order receipt, where there is a link to cancel automatic renewal. For more detailed info, please refer to TuneBoto Subscription FAQs.
3. The Lifetime Plan is for lifelong use & upgrade. You will be charged only once.
4. Each license can be used on one computer only.
5. TuneBoto commits a 100% money-back guarantee under accepted circumstances. Check our Refund Policy.
TuneBoto Amazon Video Downloader are empowered to download any TV shows or movies from Amazon Prime Video to MP4 format at a fast speed with audios & subtitles retained.
Sorry, no. But we've added this feature to our future plan. Thank you for your patience in advance.
To download HD videos, please make sure your computer supports playing HDCP-enabled content, otherwise, you can only download videos with "Low" or "Medium" quality.
How to check if your Mac supports HDCP or not? Please directly click this link, and click "Get HDCP Status" on the page. If your checking result is "HDCP is available for XX", your computer is HDCP supported.
Should you have any questions about how to using TuneBoto Amazon Video Downloader for Windows, please contact us via [email protected]