Below are some frequently asked questions and answers about TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter for Mac.
The free trial version enables you to convert the first one minute of each song. To unlock its trial limits, you need to register the program with your license received after purchasing.
Run TuneBoto on your computer and sign in with your Amazon Music account, click on the Register in the lower right corner to open the registration dialog box, and then copy and paste the registration Email and Code you received into the dialog box.
The registration information is case sensitive. So please do not add blank at the beginning or end of the word. And please make sure you've downloaded the correct program. Otherwise, please download the latest version from Download Center.
We provide three license plans to meet your requirements for the different usage times of TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter (Win & Mac). The following will be the detailed info for these 3 plans:
1. There are 3 types of license plans for your choice (1 month/ 1 Year/ Lifetime). Which plan you select will determine how long you can use TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter (Win & Mac) with full features.
2. To ensure the service quality, the Automatic Renewal of the 1-Month & the 1-Year plan is enabled by default. But no worries, the service is optional and can be disabled at any time. If you would like to cancel your next subscription, please go to the email of your order receipt, where there is a link to cancel automatic renewal. For more detailed info, please refer to TuneBoto Subscription FAQs.
3. The Lifetime Plan is for lifelong use & upgrade. You will be charged only once.
4. Each license can be used on one computer only.
5. TuneBoto commits a 100% money-back guarantee under accepted circumstances. Check our Refund Policy.
TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter enables you to download and convert all songs and podcasts from Amazon Music Unlimited and Prime Music to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC format.
Yes. TuneBoto support converting Amazon Music up to HD & Ultra HD.
For better development of TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter, we adopt new technology from version 2.7.2 which is no longer compatible with macOS 10.14 or lower systems.
There are some solutions if you can not use the TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter for Mac for this reason:
1. Update your macOS system to Mac 10.15 or above. The latest version is recommended.
2. Switch to a Windows computer, and our support team will help you change the license.
3. Download the old version which is still compatible with macOS 10.11 -10.14 from https://www.tuneboto.com/tuneboto-amazon-music-converter-oldmacos.dmg. However, we still want to remind you that the old version may have some bugs which have already been fixed in the latest version.
Please contact us via [email protected], tell us which problem are your encountering and provide us with detailed info like Mac OS, and program log files for analysis. You can submit your problem through 'Feedback' in the lower left corner and attach the log files.