Amazon Music, one of the awesome online music streaming services all over the world, attracts users with expanded millions of expert-programmed songs, playlists, podcasts, and stations. On such a popular platform, every listener on both Prime Music and Amazon Music Unlimited is available to download any track for offline playback. It's truly a friendly feature for users to continue streaming tracks when they are out of internet traffic.
However, if you'd like to move the downloaded Amazon Music to other devices (like Apple Watch) for streaming, that will be a little tricky, as you can't find out the local readable Amazon audio files for transferring. In this case, firstly you will need to get Amazon songs in plain music format by using an Amazon Music Converter. Without further ado, next, we will list 5 best Audio Recorder to help you finish the job.
No.1 TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter
TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter is always an excellent Amazon Music to MP3 Recorder, which supports to losslessly download any songs, playlists, and albums from both Prime Music & Amazon Music Unlimited to plain MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF at a fast speed. To improve user experience, TuneBoto is also capable to preserve most ID3 tags after conversion, including title, artwork, artist, album, track number, and more. With such smart tool for both Windows and Mac computer, you will be able to enjoy Amazon Music on any of your devices anywhere anytime.
Main Features of TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter:
- Download Amazon Music Unlimited & Prime Music to computer
- Convert any Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF
- Preserve 100% lossless Amazon audio after conversion
- Keep ID3 tags including Title, Artist, Album, and more
- Convert songs with single clicks; operate on background
- No need to install the Amazon Music app
- Support multiple languages
No. 2 Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder
Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder is a real-time digital audio recorder that supports to record any audio tracks that are automatically detected on your computer. The audio recorder is able to record various online audio, including Amazon Music, to MP3 (*.mp3) and M4A (*.m4a). Plus, just like TuneBoto, Wondershare also empowers to keep ID3 tags easily, like title, album, year, artist, genre, and even cover. But be aware that the virtual sound device needs to be installed manually before recording songs and it only works on Windows computer.
Main Features of Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder:
- Record audios that are streaming on computer
- Captured audio streams to MP3 and M4A
- Retain ID3 tags, including title, album, year, artist, etc
- Support to remove ads from recording sessions
No. 3 Audacity
Audacity is a multi-track audio recorder & editor for Windows, macOS, GNU/Linux and other computer systems. This audio recorder supports to record live audio through a microphone, mixer, or digitize recordings from other media, like Amazon Music, to MP3, WAV, AAC, and etc. Besides, Audacity also allows editing your recorded songs with Cut, Copy, Paste, and Delete operations. But you need to install other programs to access this full editing feature.
Main Features of Audacity:
- Support Recording Real-Time audio streams on computer
- Export your recordings in many different file formats, including MP3, WAV, AAC, and etc
- Easy editing with Cut, Copy, Paste, and Delete
- Compatible with most operating systems: Windows, macOS, GNU/Linux, and others
No 4. AudFree Audio Capture
Next is about AudFree Audio Capture downloader, which is capable of recording any music or in-game audio source to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, M4A, M4B, etc. It supports multiple platforms, like Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, and so on. But it can only record songs that are actually played on your computer. In addition, this audio capture also enables you to cut the audio, split it, or even add your favorite music in your video.
Main Features of AudFree Audio Capture:
- Grab audio sources on the computer at a real-time
- Support recording audios from Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, etc
- Records audios to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, M4A, M4B, etc
- Built-in an easy-to-use audio editor
No 5. Leawo Music Recorder
Leawo Music Recorder is a smart audio recording software to record any music from local audio and online music sources like Amazon Music, YouTube, AOL Music, Last.fm, etc, as well as other built-in input audio stream, like Realtek High. Meanwhile, built-in with Task Scheduler, Leawo is able to preset recording start time and duration and automatically split/filter them. It's a user-friendly program, but it can only record those audio sources that are PLAYING on computer. And, only the Windows system is supported.
Main Features of Leawo Music Recorder
- Record audio and music from computer audio and online music sources in a real-time
- Record music with Task Scheduler to preset recording start time and duration
- Edit recorded music files freely
- Add recorded audio files to iTunes in one click
Now that we have five different styles of audio recorders listed above to record your Amazon Music on computer. All of them are professional designed to help users make music recordings in daily life. But if you have a large library to download from Amazon Music, it's suggested to try out the first one, TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter, as it supports to convert any songs from Amazon Music Unlimted & Prime Music to MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV/AIFF at a high speed without audio quality lost. What's more, you don't need to play Amazon Music on computer in real-time when making recordings, the background download option is available on TuneBoto.
Note: The free trial version of TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter enables you to convert the first three minutes of each song and convert 3 music files at a time. You can unlock the limits and enable all its features by purchasing the full version.